This page contains all information regarding:
- Membership Information
- First Time Membership
- Membership Renewal Options
- Updating Member Information
Indiana Court Reporters Association strives to advance the profession of verbatim shorthand reporting by promoting professional reporting excellence through education, research, and the use of state-of-the-art technology; establishing and maintaining professional standards of practice; and advocating before legislative and regulatory bodies on issues which impact the judicial system and others served by the court reporting profession of Indiana. INCRA Memberships run yearly (12 months) from January 1st through December 31st of each year. Dues are payable on or before February 1st of each year. ** LATE FEE of $20.00 will be assessed on Membership Renewal Dues paid after February 1, 2018. **
Membership Join/Renewal Options:
Current members can renew online or by mail. You can renew your membership online via PayPal. A PayPal account is not required and all credit cards are accepted.
Option 1: Online Renewal
You must be logged in prior to renewing your membership. Please click the button below if you wish to continue to the online renewal and donation page. A 4% fee will be added to all PayPal payments. Click Here to login before renewing if you have not already done so.
Option 2: Renew By Mail
You can also renew by printing the renewal form, fill it out, and mail with your payment to the address provided.
First Time Members:
Please download and print the Membership Application and mail your completed application along with your payment to the address on the application form. The application can be filled out prior to printing by typing in each field.
- Professional - $75 ($95, with late fee): Any person who is skilled and primarily engaged in the verbatim stenographic or realtime voice reporting of proceedings, as an official court or legislative reporter, freelance reporter, CART provider, or captioner shall be eligible to become a Professional Member.
- Associate - $60 ($80, with late fee):
- A teacher of verbatim stenographic or realtime voice reporting, or anyone connected in an official capacity with a school or college conducting a verbatim stenographic or realtime voice reporting course, shall be eligible to become an Associate Member. Such persons need not meet the requirements for skill in the art of reporting of proceedings.
- Any person seeking to become or who has been actively employed as a legal videographer shall be eligible to become an Associate Member.
- Any person interested in the preservation, support, advancement of the field of verbatim stenographic or realtime voice reporting, but not in any way actively engaged in the verbatim stenographic or realtime voice reporting of proceedings, who is not otherwise eligible for Membership, shall be eligible to become an Associate Member.
- Associate Members shall not vote.
- Student/First Year Reporter - $30 ($50, with late fee):
- Any student confirmed to be enrolled in a verbatim stenographic or realtime voice reporting program shall be eligible to become a student member.
- Any person confirmed to be in their first year of employment as a stenographic or realtime voice reporter shall be eligible to become a first year reporter member
- Student reporter members shall not vote.
- First year reporter members shall have the option to become a professional member at the professional member rate and shall have the opportunity to vote as a professional member.
- Retired (exempt):
- Any Professional member in good standing and is no longer engaged in verbatim stenographic or realtime voice reporting shall be eligible to become a Retired Lifetime Member.
- Retired Lifetime Members shall not pay dues and shall not vote.
Update Member Information:
Has your member information changed? No problem. Visit the Edit your Profile page and fill out the form in the lower section.